|Dylan Sweet||UPS Store||16|
|Jake Wilson||MJ RE||7|
|Brooks Carter||UPS Store||7|
|Owen McCormick||Happy Money||12|
|Jake MacCallum||Peak Hydration||9|
|Keegan Hackett||Peak Hydration||8|
|Warren Rootlieb||MJ RE||7|
Here are some important dates or timeframes related to registration.
54th ANNUAL PATRIOTS DAY PARADE
Saturday, March 7, 2020
The parade will start on Park Ave and Short Street and end on Ocean Avenue.
LBLL Entry #47
- Little Leaguers meet at 10:45 am on LBHS track (no staging on the football field)
- Parking will be challenging
- Wear baseball jerseys/uniforms OR Red, White and Blue clothes
- NO DOGS
- NO skateboards
- Only authentic US flags allowed
- LBLL will provide sunflower seeds to distribute along parade route. NO THROWING the seeds
*Bring water and sunblock
First 100 kids to show up will get FREE LBLL red, white and blue sleeve!
SLUSHY KING OR QUEEN: We will have a raffle for our SLUSHY KING or QUEEN!
If your ticket number is drawn you will receive a special cup that allows you 1 free slushy from the Riddle Snack Bar during the Spring 2020 season (limit 1 slushy per game) You won't want to miss this opportunity so arrive early!