52nd ANNUAL PATRIOT'S DAY PARADE
Saturday, March 3rd, 2018 at 11:00 am
The parade will start on Park Ave and Short Street and end on Ocean Avenue.
- Little Leaguers meet at 10:45 am on LBHS track (no staging on the football field)
- Parking will be challenging.
- Wear baseball jerseys/uniforms OR Red, White and Blue clothes
- NO DOGS
- NO skateboards
- only authentic US flags allowed
- LBLL will provide candy to distribute along parade route. NO THROWING CANDY
*Bring water and sunblock
First 75 kids to show up will get a FREE LB hat!
****NEW *** We will have a raffle for our very first SLUSHY KING or QUEEN!
If the number on your hat is drawn you will receive a special cup that allows you 1 free slushy from the Riddle Snack Bar (limit 1 slushy per game)
You won't want to miss this opportunity so arrive early!
Questions: Call Meredith Medeiros 949-584-7514