54th ANNUAL PATRIOTS DAY PARADE
Saturday, March 7, 2020
The parade will start on Park Ave and Short Street and end on Ocean Avenue.
LBLL Entry #47
- Little Leaguers meet at 10:45 am on LBHS track (no staging on the football field)
- Parking will be challenging
- Wear baseball jerseys/uniforms OR Red, White and Blue clothes
- NO DOGS
- NO skateboards
- Only authentic US flags allowed
- LBLL will provide sunflower seeds to distribute along parade route. NO THROWING the seeds
*Bring water and sunblock
First 100 kids to show up will get FREE LBLL red, white and blue sleeve!
SLUSHY KING OR QUEEN: We will have a raffle for our SLUSHY KING or QUEEN!
If your ticket number is drawn you will receive a special cup that allows you 1 free slushy from the Riddle Snack Bar during the Spring 2020 season (limit 1 slushy per game) You won't want to miss this opportunity so arrive early!