All Fields are OPEN
Please check the Mud Line prior to any field use during unfavorable weather.
Fileds will be closed when damamge may occur in such conditions.
DETERMINING FIELD STATUS
When you have a game on LBLL Fields the www.beachbaseball.com website status is the official notice.
When you have a game at Laguna Hills the LHLL.org Website status is the official notice for field status.
PRACTICES AND GAMES ARE TO BE CANCELLED UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. If any standing water or slippery mud can't be rectified by disbursement or Quick Dry Dirt on the infield (do NOT use on mounds).
NOTE: Quick Dry is used for Spring Ball GAMES only, all practices and Fall Ball games will be cancelled if field is not playable.
2. If rain occurs and a ball can't roll across the grass without getting soaking wet, in turn making the ball heavier and slippery (a hazard)
games should be cancelled and/or practice should not occur on any part of the grass.
IMPORTANT FIELD MAINTENANCE REMINDERS:
1. All dirt infields (including practice fields) are to be raked in traffic areas, dragged, lightly watered (if water is available) and covers put on the mound:
- after every practice by the team that used the field
-after every game by the winning team at the AA, AAA and Majors levels
- by BOTH TEAMS after the last game of the day at the Rookie, Single A and T-Ball levels
2. All bases and equipment must be put back into the equipment bins and LOCKED up.
This is the responsibility of the coach/manager and their game prep volunteers.
Failure to maintain the fields will result in loss of use for practices.